ANTENNAS – APV8 Series
VERTICAL UHF PANEL ANTENNA
- General. The APV8-series Vertical Polarized Panel Antennas are designed for TV transmissions in UHF Band. Each antenna is composed of eight ice protected radiating elements, a stainless steel reflector, a fibreglass radome.
- Antenna systems. Stacking more panels it’s possible to obtain customized patterns, increase the gain and the power handling capacity according to user requirements. Customized pattern, electrical beam tilt and null fill are available upon request.
- Broadband. Suitable for channel or broadband (470 – 860 MHz) operations with multi-channel combiners.
- Water, ice and moisture protection. The internal elements are protected against water, ice and moisture by a sealed fiberglass radome.
- State of the art mechanical design, employing the finest materials (stainless steel, silver plated non-corrosive brass, aluminum, virgin PTFE and fiberglass) resulting in long life service.
- Lightning resistance is guaranteed by the DC ground potential of the entire antenna.